So, the official return of the Long Holidays is underway and heating up! We have a bunch of new songs about San Diego friends, Los Angeles seasonality, lighting dry Christmas trees on fire at the beach, and girl problems involving campus doppelgangers. Obviously, we want to start working on a new record. Unfortunately to do this we'll need to use some money.
Here are some funding ideas that I came up with.
1. Andy has a swear jar on stage.
2. Charge rental fees for Viking Funeral percussion.
3. Charge Joe Kittenger to change factual errors in 'Project Manhigh'.
4. Brew and sell Long Holidays brand beer.
5. Sell all accumulated Oak Street Blues kazoos back to Oak Street Blues.
6. Go to Vegas, put all Through Two Lenses EP profit on black. (47.37% chance of winning $60!)
7. Sell organs, both instruments and body parts.
8. Become a successful pub trivia team. Take crooked money to take a fall. Place money on ourselves. Win. Run.
Upcoming Shows15 June. Westwood Brewing Company. 8pm. 21+. FREE. w/ Oak Street Blues.
6 July. Joxer Daly's. 8pm. 21+. FREE. 3 Sets!
Stream Through Two Lenses EP